1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

biology- chemistry

Discussion in 'Science' started by ranahisham, Apr 11, 2012.

1. ranahisham

ranahisham New commenter

hello,

Can you please direct me to any past papers, questions with answers for biology/chemistry AQA unit 1 .
    There is very little or nothing to work on since it is a new specification.
    My son is revising for his exams in June even if he didn't finish the whole syllabus at school as he will have other subjects to study for . He needs to work on past questions or questions which looks like the real test as the school gives him the papers just a week before the real exam .
    I can't get access to science lab questions and answers.

Thank you

2. His teachers will have a log on for the secure bit of the AQA website which contains lots of past paper questions. If one of my students was motivated enough to come and ask for some practice exam questions I would be delighted and print them by the dozen!

3. ranahisham

ranahisham New commenter

Hello,

Thank you, I will ask the teachers to give me more papers, but I am afraid she will send them too late for the revisions. .

4. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Go onto the CGP website and they sell a pack of practice papers and an answer booklet. They despatch same day for next day delivery.

5. ranahisham

ranahisham New commenter

Thank you !!
    ordered !!