1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

billions thread mark two thread 14490

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by dozymare1957, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Thanks, dozy. Check out the cat and dog thread when you come home! [​IMG]

2. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

You ok Annie? You sound stressed?

3. Oh, Sparkles! I just had an awful day! I let the year 8's get to me, and I reacted badly and lost my temper, and the angrier I got, the funnier they found it. Just an embarrassment all round!

4. sparklepig2002

[​IMG]
    little Bu*g*rs

5. I'm worried that I'll get told off by the boss. One child stuck his finger up at another child. I said that that wasn't funny... but unfortunately in my anger, replicated the gesture, to point out how rude it was. A child has gone to another teacher, and said I stuck my finger up at the class! Oh... darn...

6. sparklepig2002

Just explain what happened. We all lose it from time to time. If I get cross with any of my little ones they cry-then I feel dreadful, even though they were being very naughty.

7. Thanks, Sparkles... I really do feel awful... I haven't lost it like that for a couple of years now.... I thought I had my classroom management under control.... and all it took was one difficult child. who was so badly behaved the rest of the class found it funny... and I felt undermined, by that.

8. Just glad none of them noticed me muttering under my breath "Oh, shut the f u k, up" *embarrassed icon*... It really was that bad... I feel quite traumatized!

9. sparklepig2002

10. Thanks, Sparkles x

11. Few glasses of wine later..... (not working tomorrow)

12. I actually COULD have got a day's supply work tomorrow at my own school...but would have involved another double period with the same class, so I turned it down

13. Still feel 'tromtized" as the dug would say!

14. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Hallllooooooo out there!
    I'm on 'restricted' internet access at the moment! I leave my laptop at Mum's and then log on when I get to her for the day!
    Stupid workman was late again today! He says he starts at 8am...I left the house at 9:25 and he still wasn't there! No wonder he sas the job will take 2 weeks! He could do it in 3 days if he bothered to actually work a full day!

15. Hi, Bethannie! Bummer, bummer, bummer! Anyway of speeding them up?

16. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Short of sending around a certain 'someone' - complete with menacing sniper rifle....I don't think so!
    And the bill is being paid by the Housing Association, so I can't really complain!

17. Would you like to borrow HIM for a bit longer? Sounds like you could do with HIM!

18. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Talking of that certain someone....
    you really should find time to read the br....
    Someone rather like you has just arrived at the R&R and BADDASS' sniper consort has spotted her and remembers having an affair...he is interested in rekindling the romance!
    And I did <u>not</u> try and assassinate you! I sorted out a rescue for you when Pinks abandoned you on the raft!....(I admit I may have depicted you as somewhat fond of a wee drinkie!)

19. sparklepig2002

ah am on t'case!
    [​IMG]

20. I know... I just rather lost the plot during my recuperation, from that rather unfortunate ''accident'' that I had.. I should take up Dozy's offer to e-mail the entire story, and try and catch up!