1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

billions thread mark two thread 14490

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by dozymare1957, Sep 2, 2012.

1. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

[​IMG]
    well done!

2. Wow - go us!
    How is our billions thread cound?
    Flamingoes were lovley dozy but I have left them to roam free!

3. It is really lovely here, very rural so not touristy, mountains and interesting plants.
    Lots of little quiet coves too!
    Shame you are all back at work.
    ¿Feline are you this black cat which roams here miaowing at me?

4. I am trying to find Spanish doughnuts but can´t[​IMG]
    See you later [​IMG]

5. gargs

gargs Star commenter

i never was very good at troll spotting -
    i used to have little chats with QT on millions!

6. I'd better go and get ready... want to get to school early today! See you later! x

7. Lol! This was the one that just copies what other people say...... anyway.....had better go! Bye x

8. gargs

gargs Star commenter

bye annie, have a nice day!

9. Came back to say hi to Annie but must have missed her. Must go to bed now to conserve strength for ant slaughter on the morrow. Sleep well..don't let the bed bugs bite ...and all other insect life.

10. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

Goodnight anybody who is still up.
    Good morning Annie or Hi Annie if you don't see this until you get home from work.
    See you all tomorrow
    [​IMG]

11. gargs

gargs Star commenter

so, here it is
    back to normal (almost!)
    it was dark when I got up!
    Wonder if Gove will get moved on today?

12. Aww! Sorry! [​IMG]

13. Yep. Just home. Had a foul day. That picture has cheered me up!

14. What time did you get up?!!!

15. I lost the plot and yelled at my class today... I NEVER do that anymore!!!!

16. dozymare1957

A good yell near the start of term will keep them on their toes. Don't worry about it. They'll forget much sooner than you will or else they'll remember it forever because it's so unusual.
    Have a restful evening and an early night if possible.

17. dozymare1957

Gargs, why did you get up in the dark? That's sheer madness! How long does it take you to get to school?

18. Thanks, Dozy... but this is the end of term for me... well the rest of this week, and then next week and that's it. There was a new girl started from a (is it politically incorrect to say 'rougher"?) different school, and she was awfully rude, but the rest of the class were laughing, and I felt totally undermined. So I lost it.

19. Like REALLY lost it. and now i feel like a prize ****.

20. dozymare1957

In that case, a good yell at them at the end of term will keep them on their toes for next term!
    Don't worry about it. We all lose it from time to time. It's good for them to see that their appalling, and out of character, behaviour resulted in you behaving out of character too.
    If they don't like being shouted at then the ball is in their court.
    If you feel that bad you could actually apologise to them but tell them it was their disgraceful manners that caused you to become angry. I never think it hurts for a teacher to admit that they have done something wrong.
    Oh what a shame. I was thinking about walking to school this morning but it's too late now!