1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

billions thread mark two thread 14490

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by dozymare1957, Sep 2, 2012.

1. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

I used to watch "Wanted Down Under" to see where I 'd like to live

2. dozymare1957

But now that I know about droughts, insects, snakes, toads and forest fires

3. dozymare1957

I think I'll stay in good old Blighty.

4. Lol! There's lots of good things too.... warm weather, if you don't have a farm, and are on town water supply, then you don't have to worry about a drought so much...

5. Anyway.. previous thread has been locked. So do we know who broke it?!!! [​IMG]

6. Still very smoky here

7. I repotted all my house plants today, and planted some cuttings but I think I spent too much time in the sun again

8. dozymare1957

Well, I wouldn't want to point any fingers but apparently (according to Bethy) Sparkles was involved with all the threads that broke recently. How does Bethy know this? Was she also involved? (The plot thickens). Personally, I think the best thing is to blame Pinks as she's on holiday so she won't know!
    Of course it could have been all the avatar changing that blew it up! LOL

9. Lol! Have you settled on your final avatar then? I'd like to change mine, but haven't been able to.

10. Testing...

11. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Hello there!
    I'm currently at Mums....workmen arrived...eventually!...they said they'd be there at 8am and turned up at 9:30!....I brought my laptop here, so i can keep in touch!
    And the thread-breaking had nothing to do with me!....I am not in laegue with Sparkles! (Despite what the br might suggest!.....I popped by and added a few twists and revealed a new villain 0f the piece as well as a potential father for Ginny's little ones...and a few twists for further chapters....boxy, come on show us what you can do!)

12. Sorry.. I've not been keeping up with the BR. I lost the plot after your assassination attempt on me (nice one, by the way Bethannie) Am still a bit dizzy. Am off to bed now... catch up tomorrow.

Hope the work goes well, Bethannie! Sending virtual hugs (I'm a forgiving soul, aren't?!)

13. dozymare1957

Night Night Annie.
    I'm back to work tomorrow so won't be around between 8am and 4pm English time.

14. dozymare1957

Bethy, the br is hilarious. I really must go back through and copy and paste the whole story just in case that thread breaks and we lose it. That would be a tragedy!
    I was quite disturbed about my character but she/he is developing beautifully.
    I was so upset about Sparkles that I had to try to save her.
    Hope your bathroom goes well.

15. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Oh, please find a way of putting the story together...it is far too good to be lost!
    I love the way the plot keeps twisting - depending on who is writing it!
    Your character is fantastic....I never knew you were such a capable person!
    Currently I'm worried about me! I seem to have regressed somewhat into the WoDoNoHA personna!...I was desperatley trying to find a way to get Sparks back, and this is what I cam up with!....Hopefully someone will be able to redeem me later!
    The workmen should be ripping out the bath today....they have promised that they will always ensure the loo is functional at the end of the working day!
    I keep focusing on the fact that in two weeks it will all be over and I will have a lovely wetroom that I can actually use....I think I shall have to treat myself to some really lovely showergels!.
    I am currently embroidering an aquarium to go in the new wetroom!

16. Hello Pinks..hope you are still enjoying holiday. It seems to have been busy here this morning. I have only just arrived, have been cleaning windows and making soup.

17. dozymare1957

I have just spent an hour and a half copying and pasting the br into a word document. If you want a copy please PM me your email address.
    The author's name is in brackets above their contribution. I hope I didn't mess up at all. I was going to correct any typos but lost the will to live after doing a few.
    There are some asides included. I was going to put in the bit about WSD but didn't. I wish I had but CBA to go back now. Maybe some other time!

18. dozymare1957

Forgot to mention it's 53 pages and 20,000 words!

19. That is quite amazing...what a body of work!