1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Big Writing Timer (beta version)

Discussion in 'Primary' started by greenmonster, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Andrell and Fiery Ideas have created a Beta version Big Writing Timer. Try it out in the freebies section of Fiery Ideas

www.fieryideas.com

2. Andrell and Fiery Ideas have created a Beta version Big Writing Timer. Try it out in the freebies section of Fiery Ideas

www.fieryideas.com

3. I love the lava lamp thank you so much! Next Big Write for me is adventure writing in the jungle a week on Tuesday. I have a DH & 4 teachers coming to observe the lesson so will be using the timer. Many thanks

4. EBD35

EBD35 Occasional commenter

Looks brilliant. Want it even more at school!!

5. Super, thanks greenmonster!

6. Greenmonster, keep getting error on page when I try to have a peep. What am I doing wrong?

7. What error do you get? I have been uploading a few bits and pieces for the timer. You may have suffered because of that.

Just tried it - works fine for me

Let me know

preferrably by email

technical@fieryideas.com

8. 666

The timer looks great! Is there any way it will time the full 45 of writing time or is 40 the longest it times to.

I also love the wow words pop up!

9. Now does up to 60 minutes

10. 666

Sorry I must have been pressing the wrong things!

11. You weren't. I changed it

12. 666

Oh cool, thanks a lot! It makes it even more useful than it was already!

13. MzB

MzB

Taa for the beta version! Really good - gona let all staff know about it and get them to invest in the VCOP games!
    Thanks for all ur fab resources!

14. EBD35

EBD35 Occasional commenter

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

15. This is SOOOooooo fab. Thank you.

16. I like it a lot - why am I not credited for the lava lamp!!!! And where is my monkey counting stick for IWB!!!!!

No in all seriousness thank you for your fabulous resources they have trasformed the learning in my classroom. Learning is great fun and I have active and engaged learners thanks to Andrell and Fiery Ideas, mixed in with my usual madness.

17. Well I'd like to try it out, but for some reason I don't feel like putting my phone number into an online form

18. I wonder where they got the sudoku idea from

19. myrtle

myrtle Occasional commenter

Thank you so much again!....That's great...

Is it possible to have this?

We use the VCOP games and love them, it would be great if there was some kind of downloadable patch that would enable us to close one of the games and go back to the menu rather than having to load the whole thing again.

Is that there already and we're missing it? Or would it be possible?

20. Hi Greenmonster
    Must have been you working on it as am working fine now and looking forward to using it.