1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Big maths CLIC test and Beat that - assessing without levels

Discussion in 'Primary' started by talulabell, Jul 7, 2015.

1. talulabell

talulabell New commenter

I jus wondered if anyone knows if the 10 question test I think its the CLIC is being revised with regards to the assessing without levels and being tweaked for year group expectations?

2. Msz

Msz Established commenter

Yes there is a new version available to match the curriculum

3. JessicaRabbit1

JessicaRabbit1 Senior commenter

Yes, there is a new version to tie in with the new curriculum; we have been using it for a few months now.

4. talulabell

talulabell New commenter

Thanks, can these be found online?

5. sara2323

sara2323 New commenter

Sorry to hijack this thread, but wondered if someone could explain how to use Big Maths. I joined a school recently where they use Big Maths, when asked to explain how to use the resources, was simply told to complete the CLIC and the Learn its tests twice a week. However in between these tests are there are specificBig maths resources to teach number facts etc on which children are being tested. At the moment I tend to recap times tables some number facts before the test and do different starters related to time/shape etc on other days.