1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bias Racist #Ofsted

Discussion in 'Education news' started by educationcrisisuk, Sep 4, 2018.

1. educationcrisisuk

educationcrisisuk New commenter

Bias Racist #Ofsted leader Amanda Spielman is implementing, One rule for rich, another for the poor.

A recent survey found that 76% of all
    schools in Britain do not hold a daily act
    of worship. Clearly, a breach of law in the School Standards and Framework Act 1998!
    Yet there isn’t a single recorded Ofsted incident of a school being failed by on the grounds of this.
    Compare this to the helpless Minority schools,
    which are being “failed” time after time for refusing to indoctrinate children against their parent's values.
    [​IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/Say-No-To-Racism-Ofsted-691742961190678/

Vince_Ulam likes this.
  2. FrankWolley

FrankWolley Star commenter

I always felt that schools should not be required to hold a daily act of worship. I suspect the (vast) majority of teachers agree. In many schools it is impossible as few, if any, teachers will actually hold one.

So get rid of this outdated requirement...it is about time!

NB In one school I worked in we had an OfSTED, but we also had a teacher who was a Reverend...So guess who was on Assembly duty that week. He did 4 days, the fifth (as always) was the HT who did a 'celebration/news' assembly one day each week. OfSTED criticised us because we didn't have the Rev 5/5... :mad:

OfSTED = a pathetic waste of time, IMHO...

emerald52 likes this.
  3. Vince_Ulam

Vince_Ulam Star commenter

The reek of Philistinism so early in the day.

4. Vince_Ulam

Vince_Ulam Star commenter

The Ofsted sanctioned religion is 'British Values'.

5. Scintillant

Scintillant Star commenter

When did "that's bias" become the replacement for "that's biased"? I hear it all the time these days,

harsh-but-fair likes this.
  6. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

What is a "helpless Minority school"?