1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bi lingual schools in Spain recruitment

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by caoimhehurley, Feb 19, 2012.

1. I am interested in working for the British council bi lingual schools in Spain for academic course 2012 - 2013. However I can not find any information on applying. I have been to the website (British Council) but no info on recruitment. Anyone can help would bevery much appreciated.

2. I am interested in working for the British council bi lingual schools in Spain for academic course 2012 - 2013. However I can not find any information on applying. I have been to the website (British Council) but no info on recruitment. Anyone can help would bevery much appreciated.

3. it has no information on applying

4. Para más información ponte en contacto con:...........
    Snail mail or phone, I guess.

5. yeah I plan on ringing tomorrow!

6. Not a wealth of information is there on that part of their site, especially when they state they recruit in March.
    Caoimhehurley did you have any luck with your phone call?
    <font size="3"></font>Please do let us know.

7. Well I did manage on getting through after been transfered to various people in various cities. I was basically told that they are running late this year and nothing has been confirmed as of yet. To me that doesn't sound good. She could not give me a date or a definite yes if they will be recruiting. So unfortunately not much information.