1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BFP, but no symptoms - is that normal?!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Chica77, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Chica77

Chica77 New commenter

All i had in my 1st pregnancy was a bit of nausea from weeks 6-10 and then I felt great!
    At the start of my 2nd pregnancy I didn't have any 'symptoms' and was moaning about it, and then I felt so rough from about 6 weeks until 14 weeks that I regretted complaining!
    Enjoy your pregnancy!

2. I have had awful morning sickness with both my pregnancies but it didnt start until 6 weeks. With my first I didnt do a test until I was 5 weeks so I either had no symptoms or was in denial!

3. willow1

willow1 New commenter

My symptoms didn't kick in until around the 6 or 7 week mark. Then I had awful nausea and generally felt lousy. Before that I too had been moaning about lack of symptoms. Wish I hadn't! Now I'm 15 weeks & just starting to feel human again! My advice is relax and make the most of having no symptoms for now :)

4. Hi,
    I found out I was pregnant on saturday night. My only symptom.....sore boobs. That, and period being a few days late gave me a big clue.

I think I am about 4-5 weeks and so far feel great - except I feel extra hungry (but that could be in my head)

I am still in shock, as we only got married 5 weeks ago and it seems literally got caught on out 2nd attempt after becomeing Mr & Mrs!

5. RKM

RKM

During my 1st pregnancy I was nausous in the 1st few weeks then I was fine, then during the last month I was tired.
    I'm 38 weeks and ive been sick, sore boobs, back ache, cramps you name it ive had it. I think every1 is different.
    I think we all expect something, I know i did coz we had been trying for a while, and we only hear the bad stories about morning sickness ect and I think our minds start playing tricks on us!!
    Just relax and take each day as it comes and enjoy the good news.
    Congrats x