1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Best tea ever.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by dipsue, May 6, 2011.

1. I've just had the best tea ever.
    3 eggs and chips.
    2 fried and one Easter.

2. *drools all over laptop* I, like LOTF, thought the thread was going to be about favourite tea to drink!! I like Tetley! xxx

3. No! Not LOTF! Sorry...!

4. A while ago I bought a box of teabags called something like "Builders Brew" - they were BRILLIANT, really really strong which I love, and now I cant find them anymore :(
    I put a box of PG tips strong ones and it was tasteless. The tea went all hard and condensed in the bag and gave off no flavour whatsoever.

5. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Brown!

6. Oh DROOL, DROOL. [​IMG]
    The power of suggestion. I really feel like cooking myself egg and chips now, but I shan't. It's ages since I 'made' proper chips. Oven chips are so vile that we just don't eat them any more. A fried egg sandwhich is nice....and bacon and egg even better. (Is it too late to do myself brunch????)
    I agree it all has to be washed down with a big mug of tea...medium strength (not too strong but definitely not weak...ugh..) with just a dash of semi-skimmed milk.. Twinings Breakfast Tea is my favourite.