1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Best supply teaching agencies in Birmingham/West Midlands?

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by welshchocoholic1, Jul 11, 2011.

1. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

Moving to Birmingham, and was wondering what the supply was like and what were the best agencies to go with?

2. I was orginially signed to one, then in February, the work dwindled off so I joined another one, who have only used me about three times, although they have rang me when I have had work with my original agency.
    I have signed with a third, who have not used me and have had to pay for my own CRB which I was not happy about, as it is near to end of term and haven't yet worked for them and they will reimburse me but not until I have worked so many days with them.

If you email me, I will pass on the information to you.

badlydrawnkel@hotmail.com

Kelly x

3. I fully recommend Just Teachers (ask for Liz). I was on supply for most of a year and had long term contracts the entire time. Decided I didn't like the first place and wouldn't go back after Feb half term and they found me a new place for the new term straight away. No complaints at all...

4. janeygrey

janeygrey New commenter

I won't say the name of my agency but there are still many schools using supplies here on a daily basis. Good luck xx