1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Best Sports for gcse examination group

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by jameswills, Feb 21, 2011.

1. some teachers just give advice relivent for their school, and sometimes they don't remember they schools are differnt

2. njs1999

njs1999 New commenter

I'm assuming this thread is a joke.

3. bigfatgit

bigfatgit Occasional commenter

I'm not - jokes are funny! [​IMG]
    For example,
    My friend asked me if I saw the England goal. Unfortunately, I missed it as I was too busy refereeing the game
    A man goes into a library and asks if they have a book on Alzheimers. The librarian says, "I gave it to you yesterday!"

4. bigfatgit

bigfatgit Occasional commenter

They are the only clean ones I know and I didn't want to upset the children who wrote the thread (judging by their spelling)
    I look forward to you doing better. Remember, keep it clean, there are children reading [​IMG]

5. stopwatch

stopwatch Established commenter

1) A man goes into a libray and says ' have you got any books on suicide'
    The librarian says ' we do yes, we lend them out but they never get brought back'
    2) Man goes in a supermarket. That's where they should be.

6. stopwatch

stopwatch Established commenter

.. and four GCSE I fink swiming as an easy one for good grades.
    As long as you can get in the water and swim, you are on a winner. Also as the assessor can't see under the water when yuo are swiming, he has to guess how good you are and you can argue that he didnt see it properly if he gives <strike>you </strike>the kid a bad grade
    innit.
    [​IMG]

7. At least I now know why they are so incapable when it comes to the practical when I get them at A Levels!!
    Tut (very, very loudly)!

8. ...but it IS rounders!

9. broadshoulders

broadshoulders New commenter

Fitness is an easy one. 12 minute cooper run and a circuit