1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

best reason yet to vote Labour?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by blazer, Dec 12, 2019.

1. blazer

blazer Star commenter

2. florian gassmann

florian gassmann Star commenter

If only ... please let it be:

upload_2019-12-12_18-9-43.jpeg

nomad likes this.
  3. Jude Fawley

Jude Fawley Star commenter

We said he said she said.

4. Scintillant

Scintillant Star commenter

Where's she off to?

Germany 1933?

5. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

She must be absurdly vain to think anyone would care.

6. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

No just absurd

blazer and vannie like this.
  7. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

I thought about the "I'll leave the country if...." threat the other day, in that I haven't heard any this election.

I concluded that most celebs of higher or lower level had learned their lesson that it just makes them look stupid. Then again this is Katie Hopkins. Maybe it's her last attempt at getting attention, the last I heard from her was that she had lost her house after losing a court case and had been sacked from whatever shoestring job she had been hanging from.

8. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Embittered after she only came second in the 1970 Eurovision Song Contest - she'd not be missed.

minnie me likes this.
  9. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Those were the days!;)

10. vannie

vannie Star commenter

She has diabetes and her feet are probably swollen. How we laughed.

11. sbkrobson

sbkrobson Star commenter

I actually think the Dianne Abbot two left shoes story is a potential gold prize winner for Least Relevant Story in an international competition to establish Least Relevant Story To Anything Anywhere Ever In Recorded History.

12. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

There's no good reason to vote Labour................

caress, Kandahar and artboyusa like this.
  13. blazer

blazer Star commenter

It is being claimed that the odd shoes photo has been photoshopped. This is the original image
    [​IMG]

14. HelenREMfan

HelenREMfan Star commenter

*Alert.... Daily Mail reader and commentator.... OUTED

15. HelenREMfan

Priceless coming from someone trying hard to get the dress disaster that is Boris Johnson elected to the highly elevated position of Prime Minister !!!!

Hypocrisy rules here or what ?

BoJo.jpg

bombaysapphire likes this.
  16. Corvuscorax

Corvuscorax Star commenter

well, I did wonder if it was made up, and looked, but it seems to be odd shoes on Dianne Abbot's own twitter account.

17. Corvuscorax

who is?

18. HelenREMfan

If the cap fits.... @Corvuscorax

Of course having just one like..... from @artboyusa should be a real downer belle !! and..... says it all really.

19. Corvuscorax

what are you talking about?

20. HelenREMfan

@Corvuscorax - you commented on the necessity for someone in Diane Abbott's position to be better dressed than the DM's high profiled picture showed... ( though now according to some it could well have been yet more of the Tory fake news ****) so I helped you out by showing you a picture of the sartorially dressed Boris...oh wait.... he looked a total shambles (as usual) and yet strange silence from you about his lack of respect etc.

From your snide comments re Abbott one could only presume the Labour party would not be getting your vote - or indeed anyone other than the "nasty party" so it would seem you are wearing the cap you tried to put out there by commenting on Abbott.
    I rather think people could presume most of that from what you posted and how you posted it.

OK?

afterdark likes this.