1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

best places to make money / best places for social life

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by ticatica, Mar 9, 2011.

1. I'm asking those with international experience to reply with places they have loved!

2. bbibbler

bbibbler New commenter

I think it is a subtle way of telling you to mind your own fing business.

Would be nice to stick to the topic for a change, do shower checkers have a short attention span?

3. Mainwaring

Mainwaring Established commenter

I didn't find you <u>that </u>interesting. I just remembered that your previous topic was about how international schools viewed pregnancy.

4. Sorry if I was being a bit too sensitive Robbie, just a bit too soon for my liking.

5. Good one Blubbler - 'mind your own business!'. Is that we we have posters telling us about their brushes with cancer and miscarriages..
    I pranged my toe this morning - see we're even now.

6. why....

7. bbibbler

bbibbler New commenter

I think you are a very sad git.

A poster mentioned that I had made a lot of post.

I explained that I was off sick from work for a long term, several years ago.

The Shower Licker then implied that I had suffered from a mental illness.

I thought it best to inform the Shower Spurter that it was not a mental illness and that my cancer had completely cleared up now. I did imply that I would rather not talk about it.

The ShowerSlime Sniffer then decided that he should mention it in every post.

I will not bother to try to explain it to you again.

8. No you don't. Look [​IMG]

And I am glad you are well.
    Please keep to this. Everyone will far happier for it.

9. Excellent - relieved that we have cleared that up. As you can probably imagine, I'm no counsellor.
    However, what's with the obsessive hatred of us shower spurters/lickers/watchers?
    What did yours do to you?
    Or was it just that you were sh7t at PE?
    Relax, take your time, deep breath...
    (Hey, I'm getting good at this..)

10. bbibbler

bbibbler New commenter

Another 3 posts in reply to my one.

Do you find yourself saying "and another thing" a lot when you are pontificating to your cronies in the ACE?

Not bad at games, played football and rugby for the school, carried on with rubgy for my Uni and several years for my county team, then it was time to grow up.

11. Endlessly, especially after a beer or two. Should that be a problem? [​IMG]
    Odd thing to say about giving up sport. Think you are in fact, unique.
    Doesn't explain the loathing of the the checkers does it?
    Care to share?

12. bigfatgit

bigfatgit New commenter

FP, I think that bbibbler has been embbibbling on some gin.
    I think you know the make of the gin as well

13. bbibbler

bbibbler New commenter

Completely sober, have not touched alcohol for many years, why would you think that I am drunk?

14. stopwatch

stopwatch Occasional commenter

I think he got f1ingered.

15. stopwatch

stopwatch Occasional commenter

... as opposed to f1ngered [​IMG]

16. Ooof, look at that blobblor, you upset one checker, you upset them all...
    No story on why you do not like the shower peepers (another hysterical euphemism)?
    Didn't you like Cairo then? Didn't play any rugby here on account of your 'growing up'?
    And talking of sad, you being so critical of people who enjoy good company, laughs, a good time and meeting new people, does that mean that that ain't your thang?
    I'm green with envy. Look see [​IMG]

17. bigfatgit

bigfatgit New commenter

18. Ah, correct. Two points to Frank 'fruit 'n' nut' Muir's team...

19. You have pm, too...
    [​IMG]