1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Best of luck to Seren...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Crowbob, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

...on the big wedding this Saturday. I shan't be here tomorrow, so thought I would wish you and your son (and, whilst I am feeling generous, his bride-to-be) the very best of luck.
    I hope that they have the day they wish for (and the weather to match!). I am sure you will be very proud, brusises or no bruises.
    Best wishes,
    Crow

2. Whose is that?

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Ooh your wedding isn't in Blackpool is it? Hope its a wonderful day for all concerned xx

4. Mike Tindall and Zara Phillips

5. They're tying the knot just up the road from me - the people who own the flats looking onto Holyrood Palace have made an absolute fortune from renting their places to tourists and TV companies (good view)

Anyhoo - have fun serendipity - remember to eat. We don't want the booze affecting you adversely. :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

"Our" wedding is much more important than that wedding!
    The sun is back out today after the rotten miserable weather yesterday - I'm going to spend the next 24 hours fretting about it!
    Eat, coffeekid? I'm looking forward to the meal tomorrow but have to avoid eating all the goodies I'm cooking and providing for the houseguests if I want to get into the outfit - I couldn't resist the pudding last night!

Hmmmm....nieces have changed some setting or another on the laptop and everything is too small!

7. pomunder

pomunder New commenter

Gosh, Seren. didn't know this was in the offing. May all your trouble be little ones. Arf.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Noooo...it's my son's wedding not mine! Tomorrow I will become a mother in law.... [​IMG]

9. All the best, Seren.
    T ake loads of tissues.
    A couple of mine have done the deed ........ phew, exhausting. Strange as well because they will always be children to me even though it is them patting me on the head these days. There was a little voice in the corner of my mind whispering 'Good grief, how come a child is being allowed to marry'.
    Have a great time and all the best to the young couple.[​IMG]

10. I am sure you are too busy and preoccupied today to spend much time on the TES site, but I am recycling my good wishes from last week Seren! [​IMG]
    I hope the sun shines for you but I am sure whatever the weather it will be a lovely and joyous occasion and you'll look absolutely radiant (and thin!) as mother of the groom. Tissues in the bag, all ready?
    Have a smashing day and all good wishes to the happy couple.

11. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Have a wonderful day tomorrow. Try to time your crying well away from any likely photo opportunities - son's photographer decided he needed me in a shot just after they'd had "At your most beautiful" by REM playing for the signing of the register - one blotchy mother of the groom on that one! It'll be great and I bet you look wonderful too.

12. Seren, I am almost feeling excited for you, and I don't get excited about a lot, so that says something, lol!
    Have a beautiful day, all of you. You all deserve it xx

13. I hope you all have a fantastic day!

14. I am absolutely getting all excited for you seren, knowing how hard you have worked to get into your gorgeous - small - outfit!
    I hope the day is wonderful in every way. My very best wishes to your son and his new wife.
    C x

15. I'm experimenting with making buttonholes at the moment - originally they'd decided not to bother but when I suggested I use garden flowers and give it a bash they were quite keen. At the moment I'm going with seaholly, lavender and fern...not looking too bad. I have quite a lot of pink or yellow roses so I may try them.

16. Hope it all goes well, Seren, and that the sun shines on you and yours x

17. Phoenixchild

Phoenixchild Occasional commenter

Hope you all have a lovely day Seren.xxx
    [​IMG]

18. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Is Seren's lad's fiancee named Zara by any chance? ;-)

Hope it's all gone well for you.

19. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

*waits patiently for an update*

20. The weather <strike>must have</strike> might have been brilliant for Seren's family.
    It was in Edinburgh. I think Zara and Edinburgh shone:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]