1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Best free (or nearly free) games for blackberry

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Si N. Tiffick, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Si N. Tiffick

Si N. Tiffick Occasional commenter

I've got a blackberry for the first time and want to download some games to keep my 8 year oldamused when we're in the car. I don't want him playing anything not age appropriate. Can anyone recommend games? There are so many out there when I do a search, I don't know where to start!
    Also- any can't live without them apps for me?

2. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

Why not ditch the Blackberry and talk to your child to keep them entertained? Or invent some stimulating car games that involve looking out of the window, at the real world. Why this constant drive for socially excluding entertainment?

3. Si N. Tiffick

I always have done, and have resisted buying him any games consoles/ DS/ whatever- but since I have this new gadget anyway and we'll be in the car for 9 hours plus stops to get to our holiday destination, I thought it might be nice to let him play some of the time, too.

4. i have Brick breaker which my 8 year old enjoys; i also have Word mole (which is abit hard); partner has battles unlimited which he likes (plus a football game which is incredibly hard)

5. Si N. Tiffick

Thanks, Tara Jane!