1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Best ever Maths websites

Discussion in 'Primary' started by austen1, May 14, 2012.

1. Which Maths websites are the best for primary Maths? I've tried typing "<font color="#990066">good maths websites</font>" (etc.) into Google but I'm not overly impressed with what comes up. Does anyone know any real gems?

2. Which Maths websites are the best for primary Maths? I've tried typing "<font color="#990066">good maths websites</font>" (etc.) into Google but I'm not overly impressed with what comes up. Does anyone know any real gems?

3. moggycat

moggycat New commenter

topmarks, primary resources, woodlands, bbc bitesize x

4. tangerinecat

tangerinecat New commenter

maths starter of the day

5. woodlands gets my vote everytime if you are looking for interactive maths games for the chn to play.

6. Mymaths - you have to pay, but there are logins posted on the web that work! nrich maths, primarygames - the uk site - lots of games and teaching tools for measure, money etc....
    tutpup - you can create logins and the children can compete with other children from other countries, teacher can see league tables for their class too! That one is free.

7. Thank you!

8. mangahigh.com

My kids love this site !

9. Milgod

Milgod Established commenter

TUTPUP!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

10. I started with Tutpup but it took me hours to make logins for all pupils and then it was not registering any new pupils for a while. (I signed the 'Save TutPup' potition!) Our school purchased Mathletics this year after a free trial. I really recommend it. Contact them and a rep will come in and give your class a lesson and a no obligation 30 day free trial.

11. *petition* haha

12. Suggsi

Suggsi New commenter

I use IXL - for starters its great - and free for so long each day - but as i only use for OMS its great and divided into year group and area - Fantastic

For worksheets i use -
    primary reources
    math-drills
    Beam

hope these help

S x

13. I use mathszone.co.uk it's great for games and alsothe nrich website - loads of brilliant ideas