1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Best Android Apps for teachers??

Discussion in 'Personal' started by gambatte, Jun 19, 2011.

1. tech savvy people out there can you suggest any APPs that make organising/teaching easier?! I am totally out of the loop with these gizmos [​IMG]

2. tech savvy people out there can you suggest any APPs that make organising/teaching easier?! I am totally out of the loop with these gizmos [​IMG]

3. What sort of things were you hoping they would do?

Are you looking for something for you as a teacher or for the students
    Were you looking organisation or curriculum content

Not that I can actually help as I am Apple but these things will help someone who could assist you

4. Just wondering in general. A good organiser would be great - perhaps one where you can easily enter info to aid planning e.g so and so was off, hw due.
    A good notepad for lesson ideas. Something to help with marking would be fab also.
    Would like an iPhone but don't use enough calls and texts to justify the high tarrif. Using my partners to type this - it takes a long time but not as annoying as I expected
    Do you use yours a lot for work related stuff ?

5. Mine are not teaching related- Talking Tom cat, as it amuses my toddler and distracts him when needed. And Whatsapp allows you to send photos etc withough paying for MMS charges

6. I'm experimenting with camscan, evernote and dropbox. All three are ways you can photograph something then store it online. Should be very useful for keeping records of children's work, levelling etc.