1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

benzo Fury - anyone had expereience of this drug?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Tara Jane, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Basically found some evidence of a relative buying this drug. I have googled it repeatedly but cant find anything about long term effects, side effects etc. Would like to know what i am up against before i confront it! Thank you
    Edit

2. It's a so called 'legal high' like miaow miaow and mkat. The sort of stuff that people snort and then end up very ill from or dead.

3. thank you for the swift reply - so should i be worried? (more than cannabis)

4. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

I think you should be worried about anyone taking any sort of recreational drug.
    Wether or not it's up to you to do something about it, and not the person themself, is another matter.

5. You should be worried about it a hell of a lot more than cannabis.
    It is an amphetamine that has been brought out to replace MDMA, the drug that killed 25 people last year and left many others with mental problems and heart defects.

6. pinkflipflop - any references or suggested sites to provide me with facts etc. Thank you for taking the time to reply x

7. joli2

joli2 New commenter

And how does that compare to the numbers who died from alcohol related disease? There's a lot f hysteria around recreational drug use which just isn't justififed according to research.
    To the op - I don't know much about that particular drug, but I do know it's very difficult to persuade someone else to refrain from what they've chosen to do.

8. That's mostly because there is no research on many of these drugs. As they are often illegal, there is no quality control either.