1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Belief File DVD

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by cwright1989, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Hi,

I was just having a look on the website and they have clips that you can download.

Clip> Video Options (tab) > Windows Media Player > copy/paste into browser> save

You could then burn them to a DVD or pen drive.

I know it's not the entire thing but if your pushed and you need it quick, that might help.

2. Thanks for your quick reply.
    I'm living in Luxembourg, so I am unable to download or view any of these clips, as they are for the UK only.
    Thanks anyway.
    Martin

3. Ok, it's not belief file but i've found this on ebay and i think it's even better. Loads of DVDs from "The Passion" (BBC short version) to Hindu, Sikh and Buddhist ritual clips.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Religious-Education-RE-Complete-Teacher-Resource-Pack_W0QQitemZ330517406160QQcategoryZ101030QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6315927159893399584#ht_30848wt_1704

It's brill, some of the presentations are pretty fab too.

I know it's not what you wanted but it might be a decent alternative?