1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Being Human

Discussion in 'Personal' started by J00lz, Mar 13, 2011.

1. oh....my...god!
    tears here...

2. Oh dear lord. How can anyone not love this series? I'm in shreds here!!!!! Vampire shortage on the side of good next series.....Not sure I can bear it!!!!!

3. was so bad i went in the dining room where o/h was working and he looked up said 'whats up?' and i just said 'its just so sad' and started crying...he thought there was something terible happening..then went on to tell me that yes it is sad..but its ok..cos its not real....PAH!! shows what he knows!

4. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

I watched it when it was on at 9 o'clock, and it was so good that I'm now watching the repeat. I thought it might not get to me so much, but knowing what is going to happen seems to be making it even more moving.
    I love this programme - over the series it has had comedy, horror and brilliant drama. The acting and writing are so good, so convincing. It's by far the best thing on TV at the moment. I'm going to hate the long wait for the next series.

5. catmother

catmother Star commenter

So good and so sad. I just had to watch the ending again today!
    What is going to happen now?

6. Oh when Mitchell said he wanted to tear his own eyes out!
    It's been emotional!
    Now I'll have to wait for The Hobbit to come out next year...

7. I've loved the series, but found the last episode disappointing.
    I was on the edge of my seat for the penultimate episode but just didn't feel it at all with this one. Anyone else feeling let down by the ending?

8. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Yes and no. Yes, for the fact Mitchell is now really dead and we won't see him anymore. No,for the fact the actor was obviously leaving and that ending was better than him simply moving to Bolivia with The Old Ones.
    It will be interesting to see if they make a new series and if they do,how they will fill in the huge gap left by Mitchell.

9. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Did you ever get round to watching him in 'Hattie', catmother?
    He looks very different with straight hair.

10. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Yes,I watched it. I kept thinking "I've see that actor somewhere" and then,realised who he was!

11. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Ha, ha - that happens to me all the time. IMDB is my friend in such moments. [​IMG]

12. he also played Dante Gabriel Rosetti in the BBC programme about the preraphaelites..a nasty piece of work if ever there was one..but bloody gorgeous!

13. Oh yes, he was gorgeous as Rosetti. I've always had a bit of a crush on Rosetti, and Aidan Turner really brought this to life.
    I have enjoyed Being Human, including the last episode, an thought it was a good ending - but I just can't imagine another series. Apart from missing Aidan Turner, the house (and the series) needed the darkness brought to it by Mitchell. Without him it could all be very bleck (the vampires) and white (George, Annie andNina).

14. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

Happy memories for me - the house in the series is just up the road from the Barry Hotel where I spent many a blissful night as a single bloke.

15. Just had my weekly fix and can`t believe that Mitchell has actually gone. It cannot be [​IMG]
    I was a little disappointed with the Annie scenario with Leah just giving up and that didn`t read so believable.
    When`s the next series ? Is there one ?

16. catmother

catmother Star commenter

BBC has announced season 4 for 2012.