1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Being Human,series 4

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon2980, Feb 3, 2012.

1. No Mitchell [​IMG]

2. No Mitchell [​IMG]
    But I`ve set the Sky box to record anyway.
    Thanks Catmum

3. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I had not seen it advertised at all and only saw it tonight as I was setting the box to record a film on Sunday evening. I would have missed it otherwise.

4. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I know [​IMG]

5. I'm amazed they haven't publicised it better. It's one of the jewels in the crown of BBC3 (well, BBC full stop).
    Oh, and unless I'm missing something - why hasn't the series been rerun on mainstream BBC?

6. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

Can't wait! [​IMG]
    I've just treated myself to the box set (series 1-3). I might try to persuade Mr C to go on a lad's night out on Saturday, so that I can binge on the old series to get me into the mood for the new one.
    Although, sob sob, as everybody else has alaready said .... No Mitchell [​IMG]

7. *sneakily adds to Amazon wish list that she knows husband will view...*

8. Nanny Ogg

Nanny Ogg New commenter

I onlyknew there was a new series from a paper. Have not seen it advertised. Looked it up on sky+ and found it. Have set to record. Will miss Mitchell. I felt I could safely fancy him without being an old cougar (what with him being over 100 years old).

9. No Mitchell which is bad enough but also no Nina.... and Annie or George is set to leave this series too. Or so says the DailyMail
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2095453/Being-Human-The-BBC-tried-kill-fans-wouldnt-let-them.html

10. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

No! Not George as well!
    Any ideas who the blonde girl from the future is? I assumed it was George's daughter grown up, but then why would she want to kill the baby?
    Feeling sad and confused.[​IMG]

11. catmother

catmother Star commenter

It's all changing!
    I too assumed that the Terminator style resistance girl was the baby but I'm not sure what was going on there. The other threesome household is interesting too.