1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Behaviour Management research - How equipped are you?

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by barthd, Jul 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. barthd

barthd New commenter

As part of a research project for university, I am researching an NQTs construct of challenging behaviour.

Research into this area shows that NQT face poor behaviour in classrooms on a daily basis with some NQTs experience poor behaviours hourly. Was this the same for you?

To complete my research I plan to have several focus groups as well as gathering anonymous qualitative data through a survey. In this survey, there are a few questions about the coaching, education and advice received within behaviour management. The aim is to gain an understanding of what is currently being taught or shared, where the gaps are, and some insight into the beliefs surrounding the topic.

It would be amazing if you could share your experiences/views here:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LRFH59N

2. fluffy81212

fluffy81212 New commenter

Is it only NQT's you are interested in just finished my training year so don't want to mess up your data!

3. barthd

barthd New commenter

Hey. Any support would be appreciated. Thank you for helping.