1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Behaviour guru!

Discussion in 'Behaviour' started by coolasacucumber, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Thanks for the little mention in your book - and congratulations on it - it is EXACTLY what young teachers (and in fact all teachers wanting to refresh their skills) need. Just bought a copy this week and am thumbing through it as I type.
    cucumber x

2. Thanks for the little mention in your book - and congratulations on it - it is EXACTLY what young teachers (and in fact all teachers wanting to refresh their skills) need. Just bought a copy this week and am thumbing through it as I type.
    cucumber x

3. When I saw the title of this post I thought you were advertising yourself as such for anyone who was struggling with behaviour, so I was a little disappointed when I realised you weren't :)
    I must say that as a very active reader rather than a poster I always find your advice no-nonsense, straight to the point, practical and very, very useful, so thank you. Perhaps you should indeed rename yourself behaviour guru ...!

4. Ah - thank you newdiamondrings!
    Writing a successful book would be a wonderful thing indeed![​IMG]

5. Tom_Bennett

Tom_Bennett Occasional commenter

Thank you, C as a C ('To you, Mr and Mrs Cucumber- a daughter, Cool As A'). When I started writing for the TES Behaviour forum, I took great interest and support from reading the articulate and helpful advice that you (and others) already provided. Feels like a long time ago I wrote that foreword!
    Also the 'Guru' tag was publisher-generated; I regard it as an enormous target painted on my back...
    Thanks again
    Tx
    http://behaviourguru.blogspot.com/