1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Beethoven game on Google

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lindenlea, Dec 17, 2015.

1. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Just spent a few minutes on this. I love it. Just a little simple game as a small gift over breakfast.( yes i know i should be "up")

midnight_angel likes this.
  2. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Thank you!

I like.

Does that mean I have to get up too?

3. lizziescat

lizziescat Star commenter

Thank you LL

Can't believe I got Fur Elise wrong first time, considering the hours I spent practising it as a child:p

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Well I got them all correct, but the sound wasn't working for it on my laptop. It did have a info bar saying 'No sound? Try a different device'.

5. lizziescat

lizziescat Star commenter

I didn't use the sound hints - I thought that was cheating;)

marlin likes this.
  6. Orkrider2

Orkrider2 Star commenter

Loved it! Weirdly I found the moonlight sonata the hardest one. That piece is the one that really hooked me into playing the piano when I was 10. I heard it on a programme and made my mum go out and buy the sheet music that weekend. It's been my warmup piece for the last 27 years, so it's ingrained in my muscle memory and my fingers just play it without any conscious thought at all. Seeing it in print thoroughly confused me!

marlin likes this.