1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BEd in Strathclyde, Glasgow, Stirling or MH

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by miss prime, Jan 26, 2011.

1. miss prime

miss prime New commenter

Has anyone had an interview for a primary BEd course? My daughter has applied to the four above, and has 2 interviews this month (Strathclyde and MH). How many people are interviewed and how many get in?
    Its been a long time since my uni days and I am secondary so it was different anyway!
    Any advise would be good.....

2. miss prime

miss prime New commenter

Has anyone had an interview for a primary BEd course? My daughter has applied to the four above, and has 2 interviews this month (Strathclyde and MH). How many people are interviewed and how many get in?
    Its been a long time since my uni days and I am secondary so it was different anyway!
    Any advise would be good.....

3. You might find some informatin if you search back in this forum for BEd! I'll try to get back on later with some information to help.

4. aw99

aw99 New commenter

Ive been to both this year.

Id you need some "hint" private mail me ! :)
    A