1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

becoming a private tutor

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by soph172000, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Me too please!

2. geek84

geek84 New commenter

Hi Diane

Could you be kind enough to also send me the link to online tutoring?

Thanks in advance.

3. Hi.

I know this is off topic, but I am looking for someone to review my android application. This application can be used by primary school children to practice mental math. Wondering if anyone would be interested in reviewing the application for content and suitability in schools.

If you are interested, please email me at vipullal@fareastsoftware.com

Thanks!

4. Hi Amy, if possible, could you send them to me too please?

Sue Jolly

5. benjaminjamesrussell

benjaminjamesrussell New commenter

I joined firsttutors and tutorhunt and looked at wyzant (but the fee was insane). First tutors worked best for me in UK, but I still found private adverts were the most effective over all agencies. I later started my own tutor site called delphitutors.

6. enthuseteach

enthuseteach New commenter

Hi Diane . Could you send me the tutoring links too please ? Many thanks!

7. Steph2002

Steph2002 New commenter

Please post me the links re on line tutoring! Much appreciated

8. homeworkminutesablog

homeworkminutesablog New commenter

Really!! I am an e-tutor too. I am working at homeworkminutes.com from 2012 as a virtual tutor for math. I live my career as it is so flexible and safe. I can work from home, no need to travel. You can search our website for being an online tutor. They are currently recruiting new tutors. By the way, you are teaching in which subject?