1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

beast cancer

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by tracer24, Nov 1, 2011.

1. I am feeling like I have a thousand questions and thought some of you out there might be able to help. I have just had a biopsy and am waiting for the results. Would like to know if I am likely to be offered any other treatment after the op?

2. I don't have the answers to your questions but wanted you to know someone had seen your post and is thinking about you. Try the online Macmillan cancer support group, they also have a phone number but I see it closes at 8 p.m. , too late for tonight. Take care of yourself, hope you get good news on your results.xx

3. Thanks SA, you are very kind to answer my post. I have tried another charity but they wouldn't be able to answer until Thursday. Oh well maybe there is someone out there who has been through similar but hasn't seen my post yet. Would appreciate any advice anyone out there. Anyway thanks SA it's nice to know that someone is thinking of me out there in cyberspace. xx

4. Just seen my previous post which they told me had failed to post!

5. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Casper has had this too. I'm sure she won't mind if you PM her. Not sure how often she logs on but if you PM her I'll text her and get her to look.