1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Be wary about adding resources!

Discussion in 'Music' started by lemonthelime, Feb 29, 2012.

1. I have just been on a music resources site that you have to pay to use their resources.
    When I down loaded 2 of their resources I found they were a rip off of 2 of my worksheets I have uploaded on TES. One of them is exactly as I designed it - complete with spelling mistake! The other they have kept everything the same, added 2 paragraphs of info, some questions and their company name!
    I won't be uploading anymore resources on this site from now on!

RAH!

2. bod99

bod99 New commenter

Name the other site - then we can all avoid it!

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Have you reported it to TES? Have you contacted the company?
    I'd hate to think that someone else was making a profit from all of our hard work that we have freely uploaded to this site for the benefit of other teachers. [​IMG]

4. Have emailed the company first. Will see what they have to say. Dunno if TES can do much about it really [​IMG]

5. Mark all your work from now on?! Copyright etc.? Good luck - hope it gets sorted.

6. cmf

cmf

Yes can we have the name of the site please

7. LennoxBerkeley

LennoxBerkeley New commenter

My word, this is bad news. If it's stealing resources from here it must be desperate and avoided at all costs.
    Lennox