1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BBC Primary Languages Website

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by suzannesaeki, Oct 21, 2019.

1. suzannesaeki

suzannesaeki New commenter

Hi,
    Last year I planned 3 units of learning around 3 of the songs on the BBC's Primary Language website which has now been pulled!!! Does anyone know where I might be able to find copies? They were the one about animals, the one about food and another one about telling the time.

I know there are lots of other songs about the same topic but these songs were particularly brilliant so I used them to basically form the basis of the whole unit of work with matching pictures etc. Also, the children loved them!

Thanks!

2. lucydouglas

lucydouglas New commenter

Sorry I can't help about where there may be copies but I think the content has been pulled in preparation for launching a new primary languages website. I've found it very frustrating too as there were some fun videos and catchy songs on there, and as far as I'm aware no notice that things would disappear.

3. catmother

catmother Star commenter

They might be on youtube?