1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BBC Good Food

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by lapinrose, May 18, 2011.

1. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

2. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

3. I too receive the newsletter and used to subscribe to the magazine. The website in one of my first ports of call if I need a new recipe, they have a huge database with comments which I find very useful. Thanks for posting the link.

4. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

I used to get the magazine too, but had to stop when the leaning tower of Good Food magazines threatened to topple over. I just couldn't throw them away!!

5. I've been through my back copies and cut out recipes I want to keep - mainly puddings, funny that!
    The magazines then went in the recycling, I was keeping far too many issues. I've now replaced my 'leaning tower' with the 'leaning tower of Delicious Magazine'!

6. Si N. Tiffick

Si N. Tiffick Occasional commenter

I cut out any recipes I want to keep and then keep stacks of the magazines to use in emergency healthy eating lessons when out on supply!

7. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

My monthly treat on payday is to buy the magazine with a takeaway coffee (OK, herbal tea now!) on the train home from work and just relax!

8. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

If you join their FB page they have a nice link to look at most days x