1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BBC - Eastenders

Discussion in 'Personal' started by 05dan10, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Right, OK, don't kill me for posting this but...
    Can a kind poster please update me of what's been happening in Eastenders over the past week.
    Me and my OH have not had chance to see it and we kept forgetting to Sky + it!
    I know, it's not real, it's rubbish!
    Thanks

2. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

He did, she didn't , they would have ....... X

3. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

Catch up tv x

4. Lots of mouthing off, lots of illicit bonking, somebody is p.issed off, somebody dies, somebody is doing dodgy business and somebody has a heart attack or commits suicide or has AIDS, girlies get into a b.iatch fight, somebody puts the kettle on and everyone meets at the chippy/pub/market. 5 minutes later someone is pregnant or a long lost child wanders into Albert Square On A Mission. To be continued...
    That has been the basic plot for the past...20 odd years?

5. PHIL had a heart attack. Ian Beal eventually called ambulance for him when he realised his little brother Ben would be orphaned. Phil proposed to Shirley and at first she declined, but has now accepted his offer.

Janine is grooming Whitney into prostitution, whch in essence makes her a pimp.

Alfie cousin (actual father of baby Tommy) has returned to the square.

6. Thanks cashmygold! I saw it last night and I didn't have a clue about anything!
    I understand it all now!

7. This is bugging me. I seem to remember that Alfie Moon made up his name (or at least his surname) when he came into the prog. So how come his cousin with the same surname shows up? Is my memory failing me or is this a bad bit of continuity?

8. See - I told you somebody always has a heart attack.
    Crikey, why didn't I just become a script writer? [​IMG]

9. Dodgy business.
    Somebody returns to the Square.
    I haven't watched the programme for 20 years - I am quite proud of myself!