1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BBC Curriculum Bites

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by TeachElite, Aug 19, 2011.

1. TeachElite

TeachElite New commenter

Hi,

I am currently designing a new Topic based on Looking for God and want to use some of the material from the BBC's Curriculum Bites series. I have the teacher's book, but seem to have misplaced my DVD. Does anyone know where I can find it, or has anyone recorded the series?

Many Thanks! : )

2. Hi,
    I have this on dvd, but don't have the means of making you a copy. I will happily lend it to you if you will send it back!

3. TeachElite

TeachElite New commenter

I would love to lend it! Is it recorded from the television or did you buy it from the BBc. As, if it is recorded from the television I can copy it and send it straight back to you.

Many Thanks!!

4. It's recorded from the TV. I assume it's the same programmes that you are after? PM me your details and I'll let you borrow it. (Can't guarantee I'll be going into school this week though, so it might be the first week of term if that's ok)