1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BBC Belief File: Islam

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by MilkyBar Kid, Nov 4, 2008.

1. MilkyBar Kid

MilkyBar Kid Occasional commenter

Does anyone have this on DVD from which I could get a copy? Unfortunately you can no longer purchase this from the BBC and I don't think it'll be aired again until next Spring. Thanks

2. MilkyBar Kid

Does anyone have this on DVD from which I could get a copy? Unfortunately you can no longer purchase this from the BBC and I don't think it'll be aired again until next Spring. Thanks

3. MilkyBar Kid

Is this the correct link? I can't find any vidoes on that site and on Teacher's TV website they don't have any of the BBC Belief Files available for download. Thanks anyway.

4. email me at paracelsus@hotmail.co.uk, I'm sure I can help you out.

5. Hi. For once a PGCE student can help :D hehe.
    The website I think the poster was referring to was
    www.teacher.tv
    I don't know if the belief files specifically are on there - I havent checked, but it has a lot of RE cliips (and is close enough to the link given to just be a case of misprinting the domain name).

Hope this helps.

6. I have the full series on DVD. Email me with details: boisgirard@gmail.com

7. I'd like to find a copy of the following BBC Belief File series............1. Hinduism: World, 2. Hinduism: God, 3. Judaism: Family, 4. Judaism: The Torah, 5. Judaism: God, 6. Sikhism & Buddhism: Introduction to Buddhism, 7. Sikhism & Buddhism: Commitment, 8. Sikhism & Buddhism: Equality and Respect 9. Test of Time: a) Peace b) Commitment c) Money d) Forgiveness.__ Whilst the BBC clips are good, ideally I'm looking to get a complete programme and maybe at a bit better quality than FLV too!. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. please mail me at drgrew@hotmail.com