1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BBC Alphabet Time tapes.

Discussion in 'English' started by bertel10, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Hi all,

Today, when I went to look for my alphabet time tape in school, I was gutted to discover the 2nd one (programmes 6 - 10) had been chewed by the tape recorder and the tape was actually broken and I can no longer use it.

While they are an old resource (I have mine since 1999) the children still love listening to them. I can't contact the BBC as licencing laws have changed since I bought it and they will no longer ship radio programmes to Ireland.

I was wondering if anyone knows of an online source where I can get hold of it or if anyone has it and would be willing to sell it to me.

Thanks

2. Hi all,

Today, when I went to look for my alphabet time tape in school, I was gutted to discover the 2nd one (programmes 6 - 10) had been chewed by the tape recorder and the tape was actually broken and I can no longer use it.

While they are an old resource (I have mine since 1999) the children still love listening to them. I can't contact the BBC as licencing laws have changed since I bought it and they will no longer ship radio programmes to Ireland.

I was wondering if anyone knows of an online source where I can get hold of it or if anyone has it and would be willing to sell it to me.

Thanks