1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BB on channel 5

Discussion in 'Personal' started by catmother, Aug 5, 2011.

1. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Please ignore this thread if you hate Big Brother!
    On the other hand,if you like it,will you be watching the new version on Channel 5? I'm tempted but the timing is not great for me as we will already back to school and in my mind,BB is holiday viewing. Also,it a celebrity one and I much prefer the ordinary folks version.

2. I will be definitley watching. Who are the celebs? Any ideas?

3. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I've heard Kerry Catona. Channel 5 news just mentioned Sally something who is the wife of the Speaker of the House of Commons.

4. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

Sally Bercow.

5. I'll no doubt watch the first episode - shame it's a celeb one (I use the word 'celeb' loosely) as I don't like those so much.

6. catmother

catmother Star commenter

That's exactly what I thought.

7. karentee

karentee New commenter

Not just Kerry but her mum too, and some chap who was on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding (I agree that 'celeb' is certainly to be VERY loosely used!!)

8. I thought it was over... gone... forever!
    It never crossed my mind another channel would commission it!

Ah well! I shall dutifully ignore your thread now [​IMG]

9. Jun

Jun New commenter

The celebrity one is just for starters - an 'ordinary' people one will follow! (Not that the people on Big Brother are ever 'ordinary' or normal!) I shall be watching!