1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bauble's Bar

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon2113, Dec 16, 2005.

1. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

to continue the theme of the day

can i have a OJ please

1 without any oranges in it and tends to look and taste like a cold pint of fine larger please?

2. thank you dahling, Bauble. I thought you really got to grips with Joseph's motivation...btw.

3. anybody interested in continuing the play or should we just rest on our laurels, bask in our triumph, and wait for the critics' reviews in teh first editions?

4. Why thank you KT ..I did find certain bits rather challenging ...but I thought how would Larry have played this and became simply inspired.

5. BAUBLE UNLESS YOU WANT TARTAN UNDERWEAR FROM SANTA POUR ME A BAILEYS SWEETNESS!

6. Sorry , mix ...I was away at the Oscers then. ;¬))

7. Well....you were a natural dahling Bauble....you couldn't tell on bit that you stuggled.

*pats Bauble gently on back and realises this is going to be the start of a lot of back slapping*

PackerG - fantastic if I may say so in so many roles - truly one of life's versatile characters.

8. Oh did you get an ocercar then?

9. Yep ...best supporting roll.

10. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

i thought KT bra would win the best supporting role

11. A large brandy please!

PG xx

12. How rude of you to notice....you should be concentrating on the acting not the ****.

13. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

A naked lady for me pliz

14. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

but there KT's

the actings good but ....there better :D

15. What's that Baub?You've got the best supporting flab?

16. And what's all this about my boobs? True of course (thank you Grandelf for pointing that out to anyone who didn't know.)

I didn't notice any flab on Bauble - thought it was his padding.

Slippery Nipple please.

17. Missed your performance Bauble ... over so quickly!

18. Everyone's a critic.

19. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

Mrs B said that.....

20. LOL cheers mate.