1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bauble's Bar Christmas Quiz 2011

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon2113, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Wednesday 28th December 7:30 for 8:00
    Usual rules...
    Teams of 5 or 6 with a nominated captain . 5 varied rounds of 4 questions.

First prize is a dream holiday for five at a destination of your choice. :¬))

2. Wednesday 28th December 7:30 for 8:00
    Usual rules...
    Teams of 5 or 6 with a nominated captain . 5 varied rounds of 4 questions.

First prize is a dream holiday for five at a destination of your choice. :¬))

3. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

Wigan Pier?

4. Yay! (for the Christmas quiz not for Wigan Pier (not that I've got anything against it, you understand, just won't be looking forward to spending a daft couple of hours there on a late December evening).

5. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Can't say yes and can't say no as I'm still waiting for a date for the MVD operation, sounds like an MOT doesn't it!!

6. Millions team?

7. It's becoming a Christmas tradition!

8. Teams:
    <u>Millions</u>
    Gar, airy,

9. modelmaker

modelmaker Occasional commenter

Which exam board is doing the marking? Is it going to be a matter of the invigilator saying "OK, you may now turn over your papers and feign suprise at the questions."?

10. The amazing Bauble, of course, who doesn't need any assistance as he is such a fantabulous quiz master.

11. Well said Airy!
    (It's good to get in early with the <strike>sucking up</strike> compliments)

12. I am a little disappointed that the "incentives" didn't start till post 9. Still, as it stands, Millions are 3 to 1 on favourites to win. :&not;))

13. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

I'll do it if I'm here... can we have a list of last-minute-charlies?

14. Millions...
    Airy
    Gargy

Last minute Charlies
    lilachardy

15. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

Here you go bauble, to help keep you going while you slave over the questions.

[​IMG]

16. Who are the pie and chips for?

17. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

your good self of course.

Would hate you to forget to eat while you putting together another wondrous, fantastic, inspiring quiz.

18. I had food in a pub once...I just thought it was a chewy pint.

Will the Zeros be putting in a team?

19. Was part of team last year and am willing to join someone this year. I think I'm around for it.

20. Bring your towel. :&not;))