1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bath Uni MFL PGCE - any offers so far?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by alice_in_wonderland73, Apr 21, 2012.

1. alice_in_wonderland73

alice_in_wonderland73 New commenter

Hi there - just wondering if anyone else has applied to Bath Uni for MFL PGCE. I applied back in March and received 2 emails telling me that they would like to interview me, but that they're waiting for more applications before setting the next interview date... GTTR has put a stop on my application, so it's a waiting game now... Is anyone else in the same boat? Has anybody actually got a place yet? Would love to hear from you! :)

2. alice_in_wonderland73

alice_in_wonderland73 New commenter

Hi Joeyriles - I know it is a bit strange... Anyway - finally got my date for interview for 10th May!! Now all I have to do is rustle up a 500 word essay in degree-level german (eek!! I'm only a little rusty since graduating 15 years ago!!) ... we'll see how it goes [​IMG]...

3. Joeyriles

Joeyriles New commenter

Viel Glück!