1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bath support for baby - plastic shaped or fabric one?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Coolgiraffe, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Coolgiraffe

Coolgiraffe Occasional commenter

Any advice on which type to buy please?
    Thanks xxx

2. We've got a sponge type one that cost a whole £2.99! It does the job perfectly well. With first lo we spent a fortune on a plastic one but you dont use it for very long so I'd go for cheap!

3. hdavis7612

hdavis7612 New commenter

Hiya
    We got given a baby bath with a plastic seat built in. Has been brilliant since day one as our daughter can rest on the bath support without us having to keep a hand on her. We have a foam support as well which is ok but I feel like I really have to keep a hand on her at all times. We've recently left it at my in-laws to use as an insert for the baby bath they have there.

4. I had a plastic shaped thingy bought for me which I found fab as I had both hands free to wash LO.
    http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Ergonomically-shaped-bath-support/dp/B000IVQQNQ?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_12&nodeId=42855041&sr=1-12&qid=1334776848&pf_rd_r=1K73S627BX0140KAD9ND&pf_rd_m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=42855041&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5
    Whatever you get, they'll grow out of too quickly {feels sentimental about LO not being so little any more}