1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Baseline for reception class from old eyfs style assessment (from preschools)

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by mrneil, Aug 29, 2012.

1. <font size="2">Hi all hope you&rsquo;re enjoying the last few days for freedom!</font>

2. Hello!
    I know this is perhaps leaving it a day or so late (oops) but please could I be cheeky and request a copy? I was going to do fresh baseline assessments with my new reception children but this sounds like it could save me some time [​IMG]
    My email is nicmorris_2309@hotmail.co.uk
    Thank you very much!
    Nicola.

3. Hi would be possible to also have a copy of your baseline sheet
    i think it would be really helpful

Thanks
    mjh.spivey@btinternet.com

4. Sorry put wrong EMAIL
    spivey.mjh@btinternet.com

5. This is going to be a popular resource! Any chance of a copy?

soxbox1000@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you!

6. me too can i jump on the band wagon!

pottsm01@leedslearning.net

thanks!

M x

7. Hi there
    Was just working on this - I'm really concerned that as with the previous EYFSP this was so straight forward and I like to do the number crunching and % etc to see the progress the children have made since the beginning of F2 - could you please send me a copy of what you have done so that I can use / adapt where necessary.
    This website is great for all us Foundation teachers trying to get it all right for the children!
    Thanks from Beth

my email is:
    bethan76@mac.com

8. I would be so grateful to receive a copy too if you wouldn't mind!
    cathdanson@hotmail.com.
    many thanks

9. spectra75

spectra75 New commenter

sent it to everyone, also it is in resource bank under my name
    just to explain how scoring will work to show progress.
    each statemnet has a total score of 6
    emerging is 1
    expected 2
    excedding 3
    so emerging child will get 1/6
    expected child will get 1+2 =3 so 3/6
    and exceeding child will get 1+2+3=6 so 6/6
    hope its clear so add all scores on excel to show progress on entry and termly and then on exit

10. hi I can't seem to find this resource, could you be so kind as to e mail it to me please thankyou!
    rachelswift03@hotmail.com

11. thank you
    you are a star :O)

12. Thank you so much for sharing this as a resource. I was trying to make one and tying myself in knots. Yours is simple and to the point; easy to scan and understand quickly where the child is. Many thanks.

13. Hi I am a teaching assistant in a reception class and the teacher and myself were discussing how we were going to track the scores so would it be possible for you to email me a copy too please .Dawnmponting@yahoo.co.uk

14. Would you email it to me too please. Many, many thanks

langleypreschool@hotmail.com

15. If it's not too much trouble I'd love a copy too! I was disussing this with my team today!

My e-mail address is janetplumb1@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

16. Hi
    I am starting back tomorrow could I be really cheeky and ask for a copy, sounds great my e-mail is jacq911_64@hotmail.com
    Thanks

17. Hi
    Could you please send me a copy of the baseline sheet. Thank you.
    My email address. ms.khan@hotmail.co.uk

18. hello,
    Could i be a pain and also ask for a copy of your tracking sheet> i too am in Fs and trying to match old to new. My email is berniemurphy5@btinternet.com.

Many thanks

Bernie