1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Barricade?

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by jennilou, Jan 12, 2011.

1. We're doing Les Mis in a couple of months and my barricade contact has fallen through! Does anyone know where I can hire one, or have a genius idea for making one (maintenance team are open to bribery if I can get a rough design). We are in the South East but would travel to collect. I only have a stackable stage so am looking for something portable. Thanks in advance from a stressed Jennilou.

2. We're doing Les Mis in a couple of months and my barricade contact has fallen through! Does anyone know where I can hire one, or have a genius idea for making one (maintenance team are open to bribery if I can get a rough design). We are in the South East but would travel to collect. I only have a stackable stage so am looking for something portable. Thanks in advance from a stressed Jennilou.