1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bank of statements for report writing offered

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Opera Diva, Aug 11, 2007.

1. You have mail

2. Thank you very much, opera diva. Excellent!

3. I would really appreciate your bank of report statements Opera Diva. My e-mail address is celticreature@hotmail.com. Many thanks in advance. Laura

4. irisheyes1 your e-mail bounced - should there be another c in your addy?

I'll try one and see.

5. bounced again

6. Thanks for being so generous with your resources.
    My email address is cal.telfer@dcbeijing.cn if you have time to send it.
    Cheers,
    Cal

7. Please please could I have a copy too, I am so stresssed about my reports. I never know what to write
    dejipt5@aol.com

8. haj

haj

operadiva

was really interested in having a look at these bank of statements as I am writing my first set of reports.I have had alook on the first 10 pages of this post but cannot spot the link, when you said they can be downloaded from somewhere, please could you share where they can be downloaded from?

many thanks

9. Yes please,my laptop went missing from my classroom a couple of months ago and all my planning and reports were on there. What a nightmare, come to terms with it now but would be grateful if you could send me a copy of your bank of statements, thanks then i can get cracking on with my reports

10. I can't find link either, could it be posted again?
    Pretty please!

12. kstar85

kstar85 New commenter

Can I have a copy please....have done my reports for this year but would be helpful for the future!

kstar85@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

13. Could you please send to me too. ness@inbox.com

Thank you so so much