1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bank of statements for report writing offered

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Opera Diva, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Hello, any chance of a copy too please, would be greatly appreciated.
    kcd03@tiscali.co.uk
    many thanks

2. You all have mail

3. Please could I have a copy of the report statements? Seem to have got writers block!!
    Many thanks

vicgoo2000@yahoo.co.uk

4. OperaDiva - sorry to be a pest but I'd be thrilled to see some report statements if only to modify some of what I've done! I've actually finished my reports but some of them read rather clumsily....I'm now trying to find more varied and succint ways to say the same thing (some of the children have VERY similar reports)...Thanks in advance...
    willgrace6@yahoo.co.uk

5. Could i have a copy of the bank of statements for report writing you posted last year please Opera Diva - I know i'm late!!!
    karenhaythorne@sky.com

6. Could I have a copy too please Opera Diva...

many thanks

Vicky

x

7. titus4t

titus4t New commenter

Dear Opera Diva

If I haven't said thank you before, can I say it now. Thanks to your statements I have just 'done' science in hardly any time at all. Thank you, thank you, thank you

8. You all have mail

9. Falalalalalaaaaaa! Bit of opera for you Opera diva! COuld I have a copy too please?

daliandaisy@lycos.co.uk

Cheers!! x