1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bank of statements for report writing offered

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Opera Diva, Aug 11, 2007.

1. I worked with my staff to create a set of levelled statements to be used in report writing etc....

Every Primary subject covered, including Early Years/Foundation Stage.

Staff worked in teams to produce them so they could copy, paste and edit in a word document.

Took ages and typos exist.

But will send if you are interested.

Could be useful for a new coordinator to get a handle on standards, levels, progression in a subject.

rachelorr@talktalk.net

2. I worked with my staff to create a set of levelled statements to be used in report writing etc....

Every Primary subject covered, including Early Years/Foundation Stage.

Staff worked in teams to produce them so they could copy, paste and edit in a word document.

Took ages and typos exist.

But will send if you are interested.

Could be useful for a new coordinator to get a handle on standards, levels, progression in a subject.

rachelorr@talktalk.net

3. Many thanks. Have opened it and it will be really useful, not only for reports. I am History subject leader and can change them into statements for stickers for marking.

4. Great idea.

When they were created, the idea was that the language used would be more parent friendly.

Like the idea of stickers etc... convert to child friendly language.

cheers!

5. I would really appreciate your bank of report statements Opera Diva. My e-mail address is mary25phillips@hotmail.com. Many thanks in advance. Cliodhna

6. Do you have alternative mail - talktalk seems not to like hotmail.

7. Gememily

You may have to send me an a-mail first - talktalk rejects google and hotmail.

Every time I send to those they bounce back.

8. Yes please if you wouldn't mind - my email is:

schnowbabe@yahoo.co.uk

How kind of you to email this out to people.

S x

9. sara2007

sara2007 New commenter

10. Opera Diva please try this e mail address mary5phillips@googlemail.com
    I hope this will work to send the report comments. Many thanks Cliodhna

11. Yes please, thanks so much for sharing!
    Thought the maths assessment was great, would love other stuff as well please that you have mentioned in other threads. :)
    barley343@yahoo.co.uk

12. cliodhna

did it arrive?