1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bank Account details

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by maryb777, Jun 3, 2020.

1. maryb777

maryb777 New commenter

Just a quick question. Are we being asked to give our bank account details? I gave my details when I first started TES. Why am I being asked to give my details again? Has anybody else been asked for bank details again. I put in the details but it is not accepting them.

2. nwilkin

nwilkin Occasional commenter

I've not been asked. Contact authors@tes.com they may be able to help you.

3. maryb777

maryb777 New commenter

Thanks nwilkin. They got in touch with me and are trying to find out why I have been asked to give these details.

nwilkin likes this.
  4. maryb777

maryb777 New commenter

I have not heard back from the team so I sent an email to them this morning.

5. bmw2182

bmw2182 New commenter

They asked for mine again as well and now it has been over 20 days and I still haven't received my payment! I have been in touch with customer service via email several times since then. Normally I would get payment in 3-4 days after requesting it. I am done with this site, another thing they need to fix is when your deleting all your resources from your store (200+) they need to make it easier than having to click on each one to open it then clicking delete. This site seems to be dying for sellers. I doubt if I will get my last withdraw request or the $4.80 in earnings I have sitting in my account since my last withdraw request. Guess I need to cut my losses. Seems like a shady way to run a business.

6. maryb777

maryb777 New commenter

Dear bmw2182,
    I had a good response from the team. They got back to me and I have received my money. I do hope you get your money soon.

7. bmw2182

bmw2182 New commenter

Well after about 8 weeks they did finally pay me, after chatting and emailing many different customer service reps. However I did lose money to paypal for the deposit. I did pull all 200+ of my resources from the TES website after waiting 5 weeks. I am done here best of luck to the sellers getting paid in a timely fashion. I am guessing I will never get paid for my current account balance since it is under $10 oh well time to cut my loss and move on.

The UK has a very easy online fraud reporting website, it was only after I reported them that I received payment, that may be unrelated.