1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bangor PGCE 2011 - travel

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by elly1685, Jul 18, 2011.

1. I have been fortunate to be accepted on the 3-7 year PGCE course at Bangor and alooking forward to starting the course in September!
    I was wondering if someone could help with travel details? I currently live in Chester and I'm debating whether to drive or get the train to and from Bangor each day! Does anybody know if there is a bus which runs from the train station to the campus as I would hate that walk on a rainy and cold Winter morning!
    I look forward to hearing from you!
    Thanks

2. I have been fortunate to be accepted on the 3-7 year PGCE course at Bangor and alooking forward to starting the course in September!
    I was wondering if someone could help with travel details? I currently live in Chester and I'm debating whether to drive or get the train to and from Bangor each day! Does anybody know if there is a bus which runs from the train station to the campus as I would hate that walk on a rainy and cold Winter morning!
    I look forward to hearing from you!
    Thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Oh, didn't we have a luverly day, the day we went to Bangor?