1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bangkok ICT

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by Welshbutty, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Welshbutty

Welshbutty New commenter

Hello All,

I?m quite interested in the Head of ICT post currently being advertised in Bangkok. It?s an international prep and secondary school.

If anyone is able to give me information on the school, working environment, package, etc, I?d greatly appreciate it. I have looked at the school website and used the search facility here, but not much has turned up.

Thanks in advance!

2. happygreenfrog

happygreenfrog Occasional commenter

I've two comrades currently in Bangkok. If you pm me an email addy I can forward it to them and see if they know anything about the school.

3. Hello !
    I need an ICT Teacher for a jon in Greenwich btw ! but if you are are keen to work overseas in an
    international school and have taught a little in the Uk, may I suggest
    you have a look http://www.job2teach.net/vacancies/ because we have
    exclusive contacts with head teachers around the world and we're not
    kidding !
    There's also tons of articles on there with interviews from teachers working abroad. Please check us out at www.job2teach.com .
    Thanks in advance,
    Ian Readings
    Director !

4. Welshbutty

Welshbutty New commenter

Thanks Happygreenfrog - pm sent.
    Hi Ian,
    Thanks for the information - I'm currently overseas having moved from the UK and have little inclination to move back in the near.
    Cheers,
    Mark