1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Bah Humbug!

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by bah_humbug, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Is it Christmas Gremlins or what? I have been unable to get onto TES forums all weekend and have had to re-register. Chris Tuff is now officially Bah Humbug!

2. Is it Christmas Gremlins or what? I have been unable to get onto TES forums all weekend and have had to re-register. Chris Tuff is now officially Bah Humbug!

3. Not just you. I've been trying to get TES to respond, without success. Like you, I've had to re-register to get into the forums. Hope TES is reading this!

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Not had any problems myself (except Mrs TG telling me that I am on holiday and shouldn't be posting!)
    But I have e-mailed on your behalf.
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars

5. Hello
    We apologise for the bug that has affected your experience on TES.
    FORUM NOT FOUND? Check hotlist for deleted forums help@tes.co.uk
    1. If you have a closed forum in your hotlist - you will get 'forum not found' if you try to access any forum but you can access threads direct from your hotlist.
    2. If you have a link to a thread in a closed forum still in your hotlist - you can access forums but you will get 'forum not found' if you try to access any thread.
    We have recently closed the DfE forum and links in your hotlist to this will be the cause of the issue.
    You can access your full Hotlist by clicking the link at the top of the page where you see your username, in your profile area. Delete the links to the forum from your Hotlist.
    https://community.tes.co.uk/forums/t/401498.aspx

6. Thank you! This worked. A small point though. Had I not re-registered, how would I have found the solution? I have received no response to e-mails sent to the administrator and to "help". Probably swamped I imagine Oh well, it will soon be Christmas! Have a good one!

7. Just to say TES Help have now responded. Thank you! [​IMG]

8. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

It happened to all those of us who had the temerity to involve ourselves in the short-lived (but enormous fun of the 'poke the village idiot' variety) DfE thread.
    It was just too easy to make them look stupid and they ran off, threw their dummies out of the pram - and apparently insisted that TES wipe all traces of their embarrasment off the face of the universe.