1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

bad luck comes in three's? In just 24 hours!?!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon1369, Jun 2, 2011.

1. The past 24 hours have been an absolute nightmare and I just need a moan really.
    First - my laptop got a virus and broke so I've spent so many hours trying to recover my stuff before I wipe it. Haven't managed to do this yet as I then got a phone call to say...
    Second - my nan had a fall and was rushed into hospital. She has a few nasty injuries including the need for an operation to pin some broken bones.
    Third - i go out for my friends birthday, and in the half hour gap between my leaving the house and my mum returning to the house someone smashed in my back windscreen. Obviously nobody saw anything but I am so annoyed, the car is only a few months old and I've already got to pay out for a new windscreen. I also have no money as I have no job!
    Please pray that the next 24 hours are better for me [​IMG]

2. The past 24 hours have been an absolute nightmare and I just need a moan really.
    First - my laptop got a virus and broke so I've spent so many hours trying to recover my stuff before I wipe it. Haven't managed to do this yet as I then got a phone call to say...
    Second - my nan had a fall and was rushed into hospital. She has a few nasty injuries including the need for an operation to pin some broken bones.
    Third - i go out for my friends birthday, and in the half hour gap between my leaving the house and my mum returning to the house someone smashed in my back windscreen. Obviously nobody saw anything but I am so annoyed, the car is only a few months old and I've already got to pay out for a new windscreen. I also have no money as I have no job!
    Please pray that the next 24 hours are better for me [​IMG]

3. Nanny Ogg

Nanny Ogg New commenter

A run of badluck in a short time. I hope your Nan gets well soon. In the mean time you must be due good luck. Put the Lotto on.

4. Poor you! Hope your Nan is ok.
    Here's wishing you some GOOD Luck!!